Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Feeling Tension?

The moment you are in tension
you will lose your
attention
then you are a total confusion
and you'll feel
irritation
then you'll spoil personal relation
ultimately, you won't get cooperation
then you'll make things complication
then your blood pressure may also rise caution
and you may alsohave to take
medication
instead, understand the situation
and try to think about the solution
many problems will be solved by discussion
which will work out better in your proffesion
don't think its my free suggestion
it is only for your prevention
if you understand my intention
you'll never come again to tension!!!

We are learning poem yesterday in the English class, first of all, we were asked to completed the above poem 'Feeling Tension' with the suitable noun (which i have highlighted). Then, Ms Cheng guided us to create a simple poem by giving us the below guide:


When I'm ___________,
I'll go ___________.
It make me ___________,
buying my favourite ___________.


This is our outcome:


When I'm moody,
I'll go shopping.
It make me happy,
buying my favourite earring.


How about yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...